- Learn about the DiSC® communication model and how it informs the role of manager
- Discover your management style on the Everything DiSC® Management Map
- Explore the influence your management style has on how you manage time, make decisions, and approach problems.
- Learn a method for recognising other people’s DiSC®
- Learn about your natural directing and delegating style.
- Learn how you affect the motivation of others.
- Recognise what different people find motivating and demotivating.
- Learn about your natural style of developing others.
- Identify the development preferences of different people.
- Consider how your manager might see you.
- Discover different approaches to getting a buy-in from your manager.
Pre-Work: Online DiSC survey to be completed before the course. ($85 per delegate)
Who is this course for?
- First time or existing managers who need to understand how to maximise the performance of different communication styles.
- Sales team members that need to adapt to their customer's communication style.