- Board Practices and Procedure
- Group Polarisation: Does Discussion Strengthen the Dominant Inclination of Boards?
- Group Problem-Solving and Brainstorming: Are Many Heads Really Better than One
- Groupthink on Boards
- Symptoms of Groupthink
- Preventing Groupthink
- The Influence of the Minority Thinker: When, and How, Do Individuals Influence Groups?
- The Influence of the Unconscious Mind in Decision Making: How Does this Apply to Boards of Directors?
- Case studies: Groupthink during the Financial Crisis; Climate Change Scepticism
Who is this course for?
High potential managers wishing to become board members, anyone involved in group decision making.