The recent economic volatility has forced many companies to restructure as a strategic necessity in order to avoid unwanted value shifts. Furthermore, in order to be effectively positioned to take advantage of any new opportunities, organisations will have to adapt to some form of restructuring as a continual process. With this in mind and drawing on extensive experience with restructuring processes, this comprehensive training programme will lead delegates through the different types of restructuring that can be pursued together with the phases for managing the restructuring process. The relevant financial techniques and concepts for financial restructuring are explained, discussed and applied through case studies, exercises and computer simulations.
Who is this course for?
This course has been designed for all business and finance professionals (potentially) involved in restructuring processes, either directly or indirectly, including:
• CFOs and Financial Directors
• MDs and CEOs
• Corporate Finance Managers and Treasurers
• Advisors including Bankers, Lawyers, Accountants, Tax Specialists
• Management Consultants in the areas of Restructuring and Corporate Finance
• Members of M&A Teams and other Investment Bankers
• Market Regulators and Government Agencies involved in Privatisations
• Corporate Bankers and Lenders